EB1965

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자터보차지 조회 20회 작성일 2020-09-21 20:06:13 댓글 0

본문

VIDEOPROIETTORE EPSON EB-1965 PROIETTORE HDMI 5000 ANSI LUMENS

Breve test video in ambiente con luce accese per un videoproiettore EPSON EB-1965
Maggiori informazioni su www.proiettoreusato.it

Epson EB-1965 Projector 5000ANSI أقوي جهاز فديو بروجيكتر ايبسون في مصر

Epson EB-1965 Projector 5000 ANSI, the most powerful LCD Datashow Projector جهاز بروجيكتور ايبسون 5000 أنسي أقوي جهاز في مصر
فيديو جهاز بروجيكتر ايبسون بكل اكسسواراته للبيع بأرخص سعر وأطول ضمان في مصر القاهرة والاسكندرية والمنصورة وطنطا والمنوفية وسوهاج وأسوان وأسيوط والأقصر والغردقة وشرم الشيخ والوطن العربي. اتصل الان/ واتس أب 00201223457926
شامل شهادة ضمان لمدة سنة كاملة ويعمل سلكي ولاسلكي بإَضاءة قوية جدا كما هو موضح في الفيديو.
ستجد الفيديو قيامنا بتجربة قوة الجهاز في عرض أفلام ثلاثية الأبعاد بكل دقة وتميز
3D Projection Video
لطلب شراء الجهاز قبل نفاذ الكمية تواصل معنا اليوم
E-mail: ArabLegalCompany@gmail.com
www.TheProjectorLamps.com
Epson EB-1965, Epson 5000ANSI, Epson Projector, Epson Top Projector, Epson 3D Projector,
ايبسون بروجيكتور, ايبسون 5000أنسي, ايبسون1965, ايبسون برجكتر داتاشو, ايبسون فيديو عالي
Uiffhýh Hurghhg : هل نضارات تشتغل مع كل بروجكتور من فضلك وشكرا
الأستاذ أحمد الشحات Ahmed EL- shahat : كام لو سمحت

Oscar Peterson Trio 1965

The master in a 1965 tv special Oscar Peteron Piano Ray Brown Bass Ed Thigpen Drums .

The Songs :

Someday my prince wil come
Maria
You look good to me
Tonight
Goodbye
Golden Striker
youtube user momkey : 2:58 whoa his piano just turned into a rhodes??
nicsye12 : As a Canadian I am upset that I was never taught about Oscar Peterson in the public school system. He should be a household name in this country as one of the greatest Canadian artists to have ever lived
tipofelice : I’m reading comments about Ed Thigpen’s time keeping. Mr. Thigpen, whom I never had the pleasure of meeting, played great time. He and Mr. Ray Brown followed Mr. Peterson beautifully. The whole group is responsible for playing time. That being said, the energy that Mr. Peterson generated necessitated that kind of playing from each member. For my money, their time and feeling was beautiful and of the highest artistic level. This is my favorite trio and in my opinion the best and most swinging in the history of jazz playing. Who cares if the time moved, it made the music incredibly exciting. No one individual should be blamed for the time moving. In addition, I’ve heard Mr. Thigpen play with with big bands, as well as rhythm sections playing behind three and four horn soloists, and he did it all very well. He knew how to play with any size group, just a well schooled and experienced drummer. A beautiful drummer in one of the greatest ever trios.
fred phipps : Sublime!!
R136a1 : 0:00 Someday my prince wil come
4:54 Maria
9:00 You look good to me
14:28 Tonight
17:54 Goodbye
24:56 Golden Striker
ChannelMaster720 : THIS MAN IS SO WONDERFUL, HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL, SWEET AS THE DAY IS LONG, HUMBLE, SO FUNNY AND I ADORE HIS PIANO PLAYING WITH THIS TRIO. OSCAR CAN PLAY ANY KIND OF MUSIC. HE'S THE MASTER. I'M SO GLAD HE MADE THIS VIDEO FOR ALL OF US TO ENJOY FOREVER! . . SYLVIA!-7/20
Jeff Dawson : Thank goodness for Dutch, Norwegian, Danish, German, and many European sources for great live jazz footage from the 1960s, otherwise we’d have nothing. I’m not sure if Canadian jazz musicians were as unappreciated back then as Americans were, but it seems we didn’t film or shoot video of nights like this because it wasn’t important or didn’t sell like pop music. Other countries valued jazz more, I suppose, to the extent that some American jazz musicians expatriated to Paris, Stockholm, etc.
María Esperanza : In my 20’s “You look good to me” changed my life.... surely!
Larry Steimle : Listen....and believe there is a God and we are his children. Talent, ambition, purpose.
Lawrence Lauer : Ed Thigpen is the master of brush playing bar none (maybe Jeff Hamilton).

#EB1965

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 1,538건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.sahapoomasi.or.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz